Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Songs

These are my top rated songs on iTunes... I listen to music mostly to chill out. I have other songs for driving and walking around the city, but these are most often playing when I'm at home unwinding!

ADELE- Make You Feel My Love
Coldplay- Amsterdam
Coldplay- Death and All His Friends
Damien Rice- Dogs
Daphne Loves Derby- Pollen and Salt
Evan Rachel Wood- Black Bird
George Harrison- Something
The City- Joe Purdy
I Know- Jude
Neil Nathan- Do Ya
The Platters- My Prayer
Primitive Radio Gods- Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand
Primitive Radio Gods- Fading Out
R.E.M.- At My Most Beautiful
Regina Spektor- Fidelity
Regina Spektor- Samson
Righteous Brothers- Unchained Melody
Steve Tyrell- On The Sunny Side of the Street

Enjoy! All songs available on iTunes!

1 comment:

  1. What, no MMMmmm Bop by Hanson!? Jk! Love the list. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete