Monday, October 19, 2009

So I've blogged about Gatsby before...

And have now decided that the characters are the perfect inspiration for a couples Halloween costume!

Have to attend a function on Wednesday and dress up for it but have so far only purchased an incredibly overprice urban outfitters headband to wear across my forehead in that oh-so twenties way.

Went to Goodwill today to search for a flapper-esque or just plain sparkly dress with no luck. And we have the Goodwill headquarters! It usually fulfills all my costume party needs, but it failed this time.

Tomorrow I'm heading downtown to a special thrift shop, or else I'm resorting to a friend's dress which is basically a forever21 interpretation of Daisy Buchanan, but what's a girl on a budget to do? (probably not buy a $28 dollar headband.)

No comments:

Post a Comment