Monday, November 9, 2009

Emily Giffin's Got Style


Thank you to Spice and Sass for referring me to this wonderful Access Atlanta piece on my favorite chic-lit author of all time and fellow Demon Deacon, Emily Giffin!

Clearly, not only can the girl write, but has fabulous fashion sense. So, being that this blog is dedicated to books and styles that strike my fancy, I thought I'd share as well.

After looking through this slideshow, I figured that no author/celebrity typically does publicity of this sort unless they're promoting a new project... and I remembered receiving an email a little while back with a preview of Giffin's new book, coming out in Spring 2010, The Heart of the Matter. (Yes, I receive email updates from Borders, B&N, Amazon, etc. that let me know when my favorite authors are coming out with new books... book nerd alert!) Click on the link to read the preview yourself...

Maybe she'll stop by campus again on a book tour like she did my freshman year and this time I won't be stuck in class... and we can meet here before I graduate! Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment