Monday, December 21, 2009

4 days til Christmas...

1. I used to be a newspaper junkie and peruse the news over my coffee every day, but now I read blogs.
2. I love reality tv. Favorites include Real Housewives, The City and The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I also love Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl and Project Runway. Recently I've been getting into Glee... it's great!
3. I love to read but to really relax sometimes I just need to watch a mindless movie or tv shows as mentioned above on my computer in my bed.
4. I could eat chocolate for every meal. I need it at least once a day. It sustains me.
5. I hoard magazines (mostly People) to read on the treadmill/elliptical. The idea is that I'll want to read the magazines and thus be motivated to go to the gym, but I have about 8 back issues right now... gotta get on that treadmill tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment