Thursday, December 17, 2009

Over the past year, my new method of procrastination has become to press refresh on my Google Reader until some fun, beautiful or interesting new blog post pops up. For some reason, I have 800+ unread blog posts in the reader at all times... what can I say, sometimes I subscribe to a blog and then lose interest. Oh, so I guess it seems like I have a short attention span?

I don't! (I promise.) I just crave good, pretty and interesting content. After starting my other blog last spring, I was able to tailor its content in such a way that I have almost run out of things to post about... I only read so many books for pleasure at school (read: 1 this entire semester) and I just don't feel that anyone wants to read reviews of what I read for my courses.

So for now, I'm parlaying my random thoughts into this blog. And I'll put pretty things on here too... for those times when the refresh button just isn't doing it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment